A Morbid idea I came across in Youtube that I ended up having fun with
Surfing the internet with my morning coffee and a donut. I headed to Youtube to see if my latest video; viewed by me, a spammer, a strange stalker and a relative, had suddenly trended across the world. It hadn’t. But there in my feed was a video entitled, ‘The Last Thought You’ll Ever Have.’
“That’s a bit morbid,” I thought. Good thing is I then thought a few things after that. One thing was not to check out the video. I don’t really fancy Youtube telling me the last thought I’m ever going to have. Just imagine thinking anything Social Media suggests!
There’s also the fear that, once you know what the thought is, you’d spend the rest of your life desperately trying not to think it. You’d end up in a meltdown, a sobbing heap screaming, “Lalalalalalala” and your bewildered friend saying, “I only said biscuit?!”
Anyway, then I started thinking, I wonder what the last thought I could conceivably have could be. I wrote a list…
- Should I tell her I preferred her hair longer?
- Does that thing bite?
- Do they drive on the right in this country?
- Aw crap! I keep forgetting that facemask!
- I guess I’ll just push the button and see what happens.
- I’ll cut the blue wire.
- They look like a nice crowd. I’ll ask them.
- What’s the worst that could happen?
- I’ll just have the one.
- Would you look at the size of that!
- Nice dog.
Go on… you know you’ve thought something I didn’t. Drop it in the comments and, while you’re at it, share and subscribe to this page.