Listen to the Intro and Episode 1 here for Free.
Subscribe to the Worth Your Weight In Gold Podcast and start living an amazing life from today! Over 6 episodes, you will learn how I changed my life despite not losing my excess weight and how you could too.
Listen to Episode 1, Worth Your Weight In Gold for free.
- Episode 1 is an introduction discussing my obese Body Mass Index (BMI), my fears and the achievements I managed to reach despite them. Reaching Everest Base Camp, The rim of Kilimanjaro and Open Water Swimming in the Mersey. It’s not about what I’ve done, it’s a flavour of what you could do.
- Episode 2 How The Tortoise Won That Race, looks at using humility to recognise your physical capabilities and work within them and still believe in yourself enough to do a Marathon.
- Episode 3 Putting Your Heart Into Your Dreams, looks at the importance of checking your heart rate during training and shows some examples of heart rate analysis. There is also a section discussing heart rate at altitude.
- Episode 4 It’s A Stretch But You Can Do It, contains a detailed description of the different stretching exercises that I go through each day to get me moving. The exercises in this routine can be used as part of a Warm Up or Warm Down before or after a Training Session or an event.
- Episode 5 9 Ways To Get Moving Again After A Muscle Strain, covers different exercises and routines to help you get moving again after pulling any muscles.
- Episode 6 The Dream Of Everest Base Camp, contains lots of inspiration as I recount my trek to Everest Base Camp and look at the mindset which can take you to such amazing places.